"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Saturday, April 17, 2010

This Weeks Best

We had a fun and busy week, Chris worked all week, 9 straight days to be exact, so the boys and I just tried to plan some things and have some friends over. I took a lot of pictures, a little camera happy at times, so enjoy....
Cole and Brodes Cole getting his turn to drive the gator in the garage since it was raining...I love Brody's smile, he was laughing so hardKyler has only fallen asleep in his car seat 2 times ever, and he was so tired the afternoon when we got home he feel asleep on the floor...this warranted a picture text to Chris at work because I was so shocked!! :) This kid is high maintenance!
Enjoying some morning sun outside with his brothers. I told the boys to bring him some toys and this is what they came up with.. :) Helping Dad clean out the garage We got to see the Turrell clan a couple times this week, so here is Ky Ky and Tay Tay, or you might just call them "Ty" like I did trying to get their attention. The picnic table is way more fun to eat at This is Pedro...He is apart of our family, we joke about him keeping the boys safe. This has been a great thing to have considering our driveways our on an alley and the boys are always running and racing everywhere. Cole has such a sweet smile Shooting hoops that is just what they LOVE to do Here's another picture for you Stace! :)Brody loves his Ky Kys
Crew has been having so much fun with Jack lately, they are so creative with their imaginative play :)

This week we also got some nice weather so we got to play over at Jack's house on their new play set, which has been a great addition to the neighborhood, thanks Day Family! We also made a trip to McDonald's (hopefully as the weather gets nicer this will turn into park trips) with their buddies Lane, Kendall, and their moms and Jack came too. It is so nice to get out with the boys and Kyler is adjusting more and more each day. I am so lucky to be home with these boys full time right now to try to plan fun things that we can do together. I just love my boys! *Thanks for working so hard so we can do these things Chris!!!

2 comments:

Becca said...

How fricken cute is Josh and Stacy's little girl?!? Oh my! Kyler looks HUGE next to her! :) Brodes smile in that picture of the gator is adorbale but I think you need to get a pitcute up of him on the trampoline! Thats priceless! Hopefully we'll get to stop by and see you guys a little later!

Joelle said...

What a face Jack is making...so silly. Thanks for all you've done for us this week. The house, the food, taking Jack...we really appreciate it! Come use the play set anytime!