Kys is really trying to walk, and happened to hit just the right spot on the kitchen chair to get his first shiner. Day one, it still looks pretty good. This picture of him crying reminds him so much of his daddy. Ha.

Day two, the color is starting to pop more...

Day 3...Poor dude....
And I couldn't even blame one of his brothers for this one!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness...I guess this is what happens with boys. Although he is so cute with the shiner :)
Oh my! Poor guy! I can't believe how big he is already almost walking! Can you believe it was almost a year ago you were going through his crying stage?
Kys looks so cute in this pic! Cant wait to get home and spend some time with the boys :) They will all be old enough for me to babysit. haha
Post a Comment