"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Wednesday, September 29, 2010

This Is How We Do It...

The boys showing off their stuff....Enjoying a beautiful September evening, with some golfing, walking for Kys, and getting that last bit of energy out after a long day.
A walkin, wobblin, Ky
An escapee down the sidewalk
Future Locker wanna be (football is a little heavy :))

5 comments:

The Smith Family said...

Great pictures of the boys in action! Kyler is so cute toddling around. Curious to see how his walking will increase the activity level in your house.

Tara Dykstra said...

Kyler looks SOOOOO happy to be walking... he grew up sooo fast!

Anonymous said...

Did you do some special effects on Ky's pic of him crawling? Looks like you guys are having fun :)

The Price Family said...

Deuce..Yes I am teaching Photoshop Elements right now, so I was just playing around with it. :)

michele said...

Hazel is walking too and wobblin!! I love that crawling picture too!!