 |
| Early dinner and bath...just one of those kinds of days! |
 |
| Oh Crew, pretty soon these two are going to be even better at giving you a dose of your own medicine |
 |
| Ky's is still wearing his dinner.... |
 |
| They really do love each other... |
 |
| Traveling crumb monster |
 |
| Brodes decided that his fill in the missing piece wood puzzles were not challenging enough, so the other night he sat at the table for over an hour, fitting all the pieces to a 24 piece cars puzzle. The kid has more patience than I do, that's for sure! Ever since then he has wanted to do more and more big boy puzzles, and is getting pretty good at doing Crew's. |
A relaxing, but full of excitement and energy Sunday night. Ready to take on what the week brings....the fireplace going, and a room full of boys jumping and singing to music...I guess I am an hour early, nothing like a "fall back", is it bed time yet? :)
Dear Cruiser, Bo Bo's and Ky's, even though you make mom very tired, you are the greatest gifts I could ever ask for. Every day is better because of you. Thank you for all the love you give me, and for making me a better person and mom!
5 comments:
Even bath time isn't a boring event in your house. Missed seeing them at the game last night, guess the weather kept most of the kiddos at home. Excited to hear how the assembly goes this week.
So cute!! We are just a little jealous of the fireplace... Thats one of the few things Cole is having a hard time with!! haha The bath time looks fun! I now have to move Kade out of his ducky and into the big tub because I am SOAKED now after ever bath!
Cute Picts! Brody is so smart! There is no way gunnar would be able to do a puzzle like that! I did end up getting the pre school prep DVDs... Gunnar likes watching them... Not sure if he is absorbing all! Love Saturdays and Sundays when not much is going on! Glad you enjoyed your weekend!
Such cute little boys. You bet Crew will eventually get what he's dished out! I can just see Brody and Kyler bugging him...kinda like the way Jeff used to bug us:) No offense Jeff:)!!
These pictures are fabulous! What handsome boys you have!!
Post a Comment