"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Saturday, January 8, 2011

Where are you SNOW?

Not a lot new in the Price Family, just our wild boys, doing silly things, and I can't keep up on it all.  A lot people joke that Kyler is even more active than Crew was at this age, is that possible? Time will only tell... I can't count the amount of times Chris comments on how we are DONE having kids, I just laugh...It would be pretty crazy for us to try to add another Price boy to the mix, after all girls just don't seem to happen in our family.
Getting over the sicknesses, except for Ky's.  He can't seem to kick his double ear infection, we are on our 3rd round of antibiotics and it might be tubes for him!
We want snow!!!  Until then we took advantage of some clear and cool days to get outside to get some energy out.  The boys are constantly asking to build a snow man and ride in a sled... Weather.com is letting me down, I am obsessed about keeping up on the forecast, and let's just say I am a little excited for some snow myself!
 Catch me if you can, 3 boys on a mission!
Nice hair, or lack of...  Chris got carried away....
Thanks to Deuce for helping us out this month because I am missing a babysitter...Brodes knows he has Jess wrapped around his finger, and she will do anything he asks if he says please in his cute little sheriff voice. Crew is sitting right here and wanted me to tell you that we love you and come over soon!
Crew is so proud he can write his name ALL BY HIMSELF... Good job dude!

Really hoping that next week we get some real snow!

2 comments:

The Smith Family said...

I can't believe Crew is writing his name all by himself. Its little things like that that make you realize just how much he's growing up...your baby:) Missed you on the volleyball court, I think we need to make this happen one week!

The Jernigan Family said...

I feel your pain, I had to strap the sled to me and pull her around the house while I was doing laundry. It is snowing now, so hopefully we will get some actual snow. It is funny because ALL of my cousins have 4 kids 3 boys and 1 girl (x3) and 3 girls and 1 boy (x2). Guess you have to play the odds. Maybe space it out a little bit, because every Daddy needs a little girl! Hope you guys had a good holiday, your XMAS card was super cute!! Best to everyone!