The Price Family...
Not only was this an honor to Chuck and all the work he put in, but both Chris and Cole were so proud of their dad, all of the hard work, and lessons learned that he passed down to them. They both have such special relationships with their dad, and honestly this award could not be given to anyone more deserving, in our eyes...Kid less....
The life of the party...A classic evening with none other than John Clark (JC) and DV, doing some introductions. The night would not have been the same without them, I was laughing so hard at all the jokes and references they were making. It is so cool to be apart of this community, and traditions of LHS. The history is full of great people, and inspiring stories that have made this town and school at the high level of excellence it is today.Jerry Blankers had the honor of introducing Chuck...
Chuck and his siblings...It was so great to have everyone there to support him.
The grand boys and Papa, minus Kys, with their matching sweatshirts.
We are so proud of you Papa, it was so awesome to be apart of this honor and supporting you. It is no surprise to us that you received this award, your hard work, dedication, and your lead by example character is noticed by all. I can't count how many times we were told by people over those two days "you have no idea how good Chuck was," well we believe them! CONGRATS!






6 comments:
Congrats to Chuck!!! I absolutely love LHS!! What a good looking Price family too!!
WOW! What an honor. Congrats to Chuck!
So proud of him! Not only for all of his many accomplishments but for that SPEECH!!! I can't get over how great he did!! And to think we were all nervous wrecks! Gotta love Chuckie, the big ol' sap! I absolutely love that picture with him and the boys... Wish Kys was there too! It's a framer and he's left out! Email me the pictures that Trish sent you please! haha Your turn now ;) PS I'll still work on getting you my pictures. I got some good ones of you and Pissy pants! :)
Wow pretty awesome! You look great Julie and your hair looked good :) you always say you can't do it yourself.. it looks great!
Awesome. Way to go Chuck! Jules you look AMAZING! Love the outfit, you look healthy, fit and happy!
Post a Comment