"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Saturday, May 7, 2011

Yep Kyler is 18 Months!

Kyler reminds me everyday just how old he is getting, because age and speed go hand in hand.  Constantly chasing, and running full speed after him.  He is by far my best communicator at this age putting together 3-4 word sentences and repeats things and talks pretty clearly.  He doesn't miss a thing with what is going on with his brothers, but don't lose track of him for more than a second because before you can turn back around he escapes.  Sneaky little bugger!  I call him my Price child, looks so much like his dad, and had given us a run for the money since day one. :)  But some how he has still remained very attached to his mama, and will still not happily welcome people over if he thinks there is any chance I am leaving! 

He survived his 18 month appointment, what I mean is when a child starts screaming the second you pull into the parking lot and we haven't even seen anyone yet, the best we can do is survive...with the other boys I thought being able to "get through" the appointment was a good way to put it, but with Kyler we hope to "survive" appointments.  His happiest part of that day was when he was running out of the office saying bye...over and over again, little stinker.  He is my average Ky Ky weighing in at 25 lbs, and is 32 3/4 tall.  50%.   He is still horribly picky, he is up to about 7 foods so we are trying to be creative with incorporating protein and other essentials into his diet...

Kys is my outside man, he would cry at the sliding glass door all day if I would let him, loves to read books and will even sit by himself at times and just flip through pages.  He will actually watch Toy Story movies, seriously in all chaos, will stop when he sees Toy Story and sit and watch it, loves all the characters...He knows a lot of numbers, letters, shapes, and colors, and can count to 10 with me, he usually gives the next number in line.  He gives kisses away so loving and freely, I want to bottle that up. 

Good thing for this blog, man I can barely remember what I did yesterday or what I have going the rest of the week.  I don't want to try to compare my kids at certain ages, but even if I try to remember it already seems like such a blur....SLOW DOWN!  It is hard to remember Brody at this age especially because when Brody was 18 months old, Kyler was a month old already, so this is the officially the longest I have gone without being pregnant.  Praise God for that :)  My hands are completely full, I don't think 4 rug rats in are in the picture for this family!

Here are so awesome pics that Kerri took from Holleman Photography....Love my Ky Kys!
 
 
 

No comments: