"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Thursday, August 25, 2011

Cole & Rebecca Price

Well it is official, the VanPrice family has become the Price's, good choice... :)  The wedding, and festivities and events leading up the wedding could not have gone any better.  The day of the wedding was the hottest day all summer, which was a little hot, but was so perfect when 7:00 rolled around. It was cool, and bright and sunny with beautiful scenery, getting married up on the driving range at Homestead.  We are so happy for Cole, Becca, and Kader!!! WE LOVE YOU GUYS!

Both Cole and Becca were super calm and relaxed, and the only fast paced part of the day was during pictures when we had to get our boys in the mix.  Good thing for Ivanna, she was a huge part of the day by helping with the kids so that Chris and I could do our bridesmaid and groomsmen stuff, and she had the kids and brought them up for pictures, and home again, and back again, etc.. Kade even got to spend the night at our house the boys were super excited about that.  Kade made the perfect and sweetest little ring bearer, and I can't wait to get some pictures from the photographer because I don't even have one of the little stud man himself.  I missing a lot of key pics, but I did okay considering we were all involved in the wedding...
This song was sung by a good friend of theirs at the wedding, so I thought it was fitting to listen to it while looking at the pics ;)


Mr. and Mrs. Price
GORGEOUS
Emily and Becs- first look :)
Me and Cruiser, he got to hang around more than the other boys, we had fun!
Haahaa, silly dude
Tom and Linds
Some of the bridesmaids
Almira--cutest flower girl dress, and sweet little girl! 
Vanzy keeping track of the boys
Shane babes and Kendallita
Leslie and her cousin Janet
Memi and Cole
This one's for you Dave!
Chuck and Kendall

Here are some pictures from rehearsal, we had a dinner at Chuck and Leslie's, it was so fun!  Great food, good company, and lots to look forward too :)

What a week!  The wedding week was fair week, friends from out of town, a 2 day conference for me in Renton... What a month really, planning and getting ready for this special day.  The Van Ry Family sure knows how to have a good time, and really has been a blast to spend so much time with.  The wedding and the rehearsal were both just filled with family, fun, and great memories. The Price family is now complete, except for maybe a few more kiddos some day... :)

4 comments:

michele said...

You look gorgeous!! The dress you wore for the wedding was perfect on you!
Oh it sounds like such a nice day!!
Are you teaching this fall? I might have missed a post explaining that.
Enjoy the tail end of this fast summer. :)

The Mulder Family said...

WOW what a gorgeous wedding!! So glad everyone had a great day :). Congrats Becca, Cole & Kade...married life and family life is so fun!!!

The Van Prices said...

Seriously such a BEAUTIFUL day in every single way possible! I couldn't have asked for anything more it was entirely perfect! I'm just wishing it would have lasted longer! haha I love that everyone was ready to party till the sun came up! Exactly as it should be! Love ya Hulie! Thanks for capturing so much of those two days!

Lindy said...

Love all the pictures. What a gorgeous day. I LOVED your dress...you looked amazing! Oh and they sure picked a GREAT song choice during the wedding...that was the same song Ben and I had! Great minds think a like. :)