"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Monday, September 26, 2011

A Little Imagination...Goes a Long Way!

In September I always plan for Halloween, I know a little early, but I like to find a decent price on costumes and get the ones I want.  So we were doing a little Halloween costume inventory, and I got out the big bag of all the past costumes, the boys were having a blast putting everything on, and Brody hit the jackpot when he found Crew's old Buzz costume.  Guess what Brody is going to be this year???!  Not only for Halloween, but he wears his wings EVERYWHERE right now, and is jumping and flying through the house non stop.
Crew in prime form, underwear like always, took on the super hero/?? look....
Sweet Buzz
Kys took more interest in my rain boots, and tried his best to march around, the kid is obsessed with putting shoes on....
I think we will keep the 'dress up' aka costume bag out, not a bad idea, and some fun times and days to be had inside using our imaginations!  Fall weather with some rainy and windy days ahead!

No comments: