Chris loves sitting outside Crew and Brody's room at nights listening to their conversations, it is so cute. They really do love each other, even if I feel like I am constantly telling them to leave each other alone and be nice. If any of the boys is gone for some reason, it is always a big reunion when they come back. Having 3 boys, it is such a blessing to watch them grow up together, and although it is very very hard to keep up and always have the patience, I know that God has a special plan. What a gift He gave my three boys...to have each other!
Why God Created Little Boys
Crew, Brody, and Kyler
God made a world out of His dreams
of majestic mountains, oceans and streams,
prairies and plains and wooded land,
then paused and thought...
"I need someone to stand
on top of the mountains, to conquer the seas,
explore the plains and climb the trees.
Someone to start out small
and grow sturdy and strong like a tree,"
and so...
He created boys, full of spirit and fun,
to explore and conquer, to romp and run,
with dirty faces and banged up chins,
with courteous hearts and boyish grins.
When He had completed the task He'd begun,
He surely said, "That's a job well done."




No comments:
Post a Comment