He has a fun team, it is nice to get to be around the parents, although if Brodes and Kys are at the games I am chasing and not watching! Go Red Hot Cinnamon!
Luther, Crew, and Treven
Luther, Crew, and Hailey, the neighborhood gang!
Mom...Hailey is not my girl friend....Okay Crew...whatever you say :)
YEAH!!! I am guessing someone just scored from his team, he is a celebrator!
Keeping that goal protected...or not...Crew gets a little distracted and antsy when playing goalie, it makes me super nervous! :)
Two more weeks of soccer, we have lucked out with great weather so far, but these next games could be a little wet, it looks like the rain is coming! Nothing like some good wet ground for some slipping and sliding soccer style!




3 comments:
I love soccer!!!
These pictures are so cute. Fall soccer is the best! I am glad your guy loves playing!
Watching Merit play soccer has been a blast. He is driven and competitive. Willem just likes going to Merit's games to socialize and play. So far he isn't into being on a soccer team. :)
Enjoy your busy boys and beautiful Autumn days!
Seriously when did Crew get so old! He reminds me of his mom with how competitive he gets:). Wish we could watch him play!!
Carter, Aiden and Dawson had a great time playing against Crew yesterday, but I think they felt a little betrayed. :)
Post a Comment