I also catch him singing to himself a lot, and tells me a lot more about his day than Crew does.
SPOT Day!
They also got to go the pumpkin patch. I took a period off from school to go with him, after all this was a big deal, because they got to ride the BUS! He sat right next to me and talked the whole time about the bus and everything he could see out the windows as we drove, so funny. It's hard not to compare Crew's experiences with Brody's now going through the same program/activities. But I was a lot more worried about Crew's behavior when I was with him on these sort of things, and less worried about Brody, but really Brody was a lot more off task at times and wanting to do his own thing than Crew ever was... But Brodes did great, he just has a lot of energy, and him and Dane know how to build off each other!
He picked out the perfect one...
Dane's pumpkin
Can you find Brodes way in the back?
Nope don't want a picture with you mom!
We are very pleased with how Brody has responded to school, he looks forward to it every day he gets to go, and is really into picking out his own idea for show in tell and doesn't need our input.... It's also a huge deal that Grandma Biv gets to pick him up! : )




No comments:
Post a Comment