Even before people arrived at his party, he had a melt down, and wanted nothing to eat but M&M's because he saw the treat bags. I eventually just gave in because it was his party and I wanted things to go smoothly, but that really didn't end his run of tantrums!
We did have a GREATparty though with family and friends we celebrated KyKy's big 2nd birthday! I did not get as many pictures as I would have liked because I was running around trying to get things set up, and taking care of Mr. Kyler the screamer, funny how that nick name is still around...I was actually talking to his doctor about his super anxious, very intense, and active personality and she just laughed, she could of predicted that one, some babies right from birth make their presence known and continue to show some of those personality traits. LOVE my strong willed and lovey Kys!
His four favorite things, M&M's, peanut butter crackers, his binky, and chocolate milk!
He is actually screaming through his binky right here :)
All the kids got some quarters to play games and get some prizes!
Mickey Mouse ice cream cake, can't get any better than that!
MICKEY!
You love nothing more than to be plowed over and wrestled with by your brothers, and see to them get in trouble for not being nice to you even though you love it! The rougher the better! A good high five, pound it, and kiss are the three things you never leave us, or go to bed without. You love to "rocka rocka" and read books in the recliner before bed every night, and make it known if we ever try to 'skip' that part of our night time routine. You make riding the plasma car look as easy as walking, and have no problem jumping off of or climbing up anything. You have a gentle touch to animals, and I am sure Spice and Pumpkin thank you for that! You love to give loves and have plenty of time to snuggle epecially if you have any suspension that mom or dad are leaving... :)
**2 year doctor appointment went as well as can be expected from him. He was pretty shaky, anxious, and cried a lot just being nervous, not even because anyone was touching him... That's our Ky's! He weighed in at a whopping 28 lbs (40%) and 34.5 inches (55%), and we are trying to still brain storm more ways to get him to get some more weight on those lean muscles of his. He still only likes to to eat crackers, milk, juice, yogurt, grapes, bananas, peanut butter, and chicken nuggets...It is a struggle at meals, but we are hoping as he gets older he will eventually give in!
HAPPY 2nd Birthday Kyler Christopher, we love you!





2 comments:
he didn't look as crabby as you described from the pictures! Cute invite(I'm assuming you made it) Happy Birthday Kyler... the kid we don't know :)
This post just made my day, I have been laughing for the past hour about it. Only Kyler! I am sure you were not laughing at the time, man I wish I would have been there:). Miss you Jules!!
Post a Comment