We have been still spending plenty of time outside when we don't have soccer in the afternoons, and tis the season for coats and shoes, the worse part of it! I am so against socks, I can never find them, and now that they can't put their crocs on I need something to complain about, right? Especially for boys that still try to run outside in bare feet and no clothes!
Trucking up and down the alley, sneaking in crashes when they don't think I am looking...
He holds his own, and can keep up with his brothers zipping around everywhere.
This is a rare occasion anymore, we are running out of room!
I wish I was better about documenting the funny things that these boys say. Here are a few things I remember from this week... They are all about Brody, he seems to be changing so much now that he is in preschool. Love my little BUZZ!
Brody: The neighbor comes to the door, Brody answers the door and the little guy says hi, its my birthday today. Brody says "Hi, my name is Brody, I am 3 years old, I poop in the potty, and I am buzz light year, see my wings?" *I guess pooping on the potty is a cool thing, he is so proud that he does that now!
Brody loves to say "Mom I am a good listener" "Mom I am so proud of you", and "I like cats, Spice is a good kitty Mom"
This story cracks me up....
I wasn't feeling well one night, and I was getting ready to take a bath and go to bed, Brody comes walking to bathroom and says "here you go mom" and hands me a Coors Light... I starting laughing, thinking okay, I do like a Coors Light every once in a while but not frequently enough where my kids would think that would be a favorite. Then I said "Thank you buddy, but why did you bring mom a beer?" He said "Mom I just wanted to make you happy since you are sick"....seriously so funny, so I thought maybe Chris had put the idea in his head, and he hadn't. Brody then said, "Dad likes beers mom, you do too, right?"




1 comment:
I love it!! You are a busy mama! Isn't this raising three busy ones so fun!? (and tiring) :)
Post a Comment