Finally getting caught up on some posts with all the fun fall activities going on...
Memi and I took the boys to the library for their "Mask Making" activity. It was so fun to spend some time just with the older boys and doing something creative, which is something I am not good at all! Good thing for Memi and her 2nd grade skills, these boys had a blast and Memi jumped right in getting them just what they needed to make the perfect masks....
Brody the lion, roar!!!! Crew the alien, scary!
They ran around off and on the rest of the weekend with their masks on, and thought they were pretty cool! Crew had to make sure his alien mask was mad, by drawing lines on it to make it look mad. Funny where they pick up these ideas. I sure hope my kids are more creative than their mother!
THANKS MEMI, we had a great time, and we look forward to visiting your class for more holiday parties to come! The boys are already talking about gingerbread houses...
I'm back!
2 weeks ago




No comments:
Post a Comment