Kindergarten (and Gingerbread) is going awesome for Crew, in fact he loves to ride the bus, and doesn't even want me to pick him up...I surprised him one day to come by and see him in his class and he was super pumped to see me, and I asked him if he wanted to come with me or ride the bus...yep he wanted to ride the bus! His favorite things about school are lunch, recess, and riding the bus. Total boy. He also started soccer, and he does not do well in the heat, after last week's hot soccer practice, he told me NEVER again will he play in that heat, that is ridiculous, and wants the weather to be windy and cold.. I said, I agree buddy, me too!
Brodes is embracing preschool, and no longer gets nervous or scared, in fact he can't wait to drop off his back pack and get playing with all the toys. Our fridge is already jammed pack full of fun things the boys have made, and Bo's loves to show anyone that comes over his drawings and crafts that he has made. He already seems so much more grown up, he is doing so well! He is also fully potty trained, meaning night time as well, so he saved up all of his "coins" and is eagerly awaiting some Cars 2 cars to come in the mail, good job buddy!!! Now the only thing we worry about is the fact that he strips completely naked when going to the bathroom, we are constantly telling him he can't do this, especially at school, so I am not sure what kind of show he puts on at preschool, I am a little nervous to ask!
Kys is transitioning way better than I could have hoped and imagined, thank you Jesus. He cries for me everyday when I leave, but Kristin does so great with him. He does seem to be extra clingy, and wants extra lap and snuggle time in the afternoon's and evenings. He is truly such a sweet little boy, and is really getting more and more personality, and showing his loving side a lot more than his screaming and temperamental side.
Being super annoyed (sorry warm weather people) about this weather, I am excited to say that the Farmer's Almanac (yes I am a dork), and I have my weather people connections (John Clark), to forecast a much better winter than last. Meaning wetter than average, and a tad colder than average, so that equals hopefully more SNOW!
So on that note, here is some fun pictures of the boys and Jack and Jovie enjoying the heat wave from this weekend!
These kids never have any fun....
Ending the day with a some relaxin...
Have a GREAT week everyone!!!




1 comment:
I am SO with you Julie. I am not a fan of the heat...I like the sun in the SUMMER months (and even then I only like the high 70s) but come this time of year I am ready for the fall season and then the winter season and I pray we get lots of **SNOW** The boys are adorable as ever and we hope to see you at some LYNDEN LIONS football games...we got a little LION in the house these days...the LYNCS have been chased away! :) lol
Post a Comment