He was running around the house all morning in Crew fashion and I was just a little nervous about what he might do in school...especially with some extra "props".
They had their activities right away in the morning so I got to swing by before work and see all the kids dressed up... and much to my surprise Crew was focused, calm, and doing what he was suppose to. WEIRD! When I got there he came and gave me a hug and then went back to his normal business. He made his mom so proud, and not that he doesn't always, but as we know Crew can be a very wild and crazy little dude!
Mrs. Olson turned her classroom into the Mayflower, with the lights dimmed, lamp on, music of stormy weather, and multiple stations set up. She does such a wonderful job with these kids, Crew has his conference on Thursday so I am anxious to see how that will go! What a perfect start to my day before work, I left with a huge smile on my face knowing that Crew is a very lucky boy and is growing up so fast!




2 comments:
This is such a cute post. Love Mr. Cruiser! Hope his conference went well today. Your such a fun mom!
Missing you!
What a cute little Native American! Fun costume idea. I would have never thought of that. You're so savvy with your internet shopping.
Post a Comment