"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Sunday, November 6, 2011

Trick or Treat...aka Treat PLEASE!

We get excited about holidays pretty early in this house, which is my fault, but I can't help but try to enjoy things for longer than they last because time flies and the kids are totally into it too!  We had our costumes picked out early, and because of that Brody has been wearing his wings for about 6 weeks now NON STOP.  Sleeps, eats, plays, and we even can buckle him in his car seat in them...  He isn't too happy at night if he sneaks into our bed, and Chris or I accidentally roll on one of his wings... Oh goodness.  Even though Halloween is over he is still wearing them, it just cracks us up.

Crew was batman and had a great time playing the role of a super hero, and showing off his big muscles.  KyKy was Woody, and loved skipping around in his boots, and ate as many suckers as he could to help him survive the night...He even put his hat on every once in awhile. 

We made our rounds to all the family and took a lot of pictures, surprise surprise.  I just love seeing all of our family and neighborhood kids all dressed up, so cute so I couldn't miss the opportunity to get pictures of them all, love them! 
Fall a beautiful time of year....
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!

No comments: