They had so much fun! Boys were pretty good, and even though it was a 4 hour drive they actually were just really excited to watch baseball with their dad! Worm was really excited to see them too, so it made it all worth it.
After the game they grabbed pizza and went back to Cody's house and got to play with Paige and hang out for a bit. They brought their sleeping bags and thought it was pretty cool to just be with dad and do everything the boys way. Ha.
Silly boys
Chris gave this hat to Crew that he had gotten at the Lynden Baseball golf tournament. Its fits him, he has got a big melon, just like his mom, ha!
Lucky for me I got to keep one of them with me so Kys and I got some very much needed mom and KyKy time. Which sadly I can't remember that last time I had an extended period with just me and him. He was SO GOOD, and didn't cry, scream, or throw any fits because his brothers weren't there to bug him. I took full advantage of this time and we went to park, went on a couple walks, snuggled and watched a movie and just relaxed. It was one of the most peaceful days in a long time. I forgot how easy one can be, I just kept looking around waiting to make the next referee call for someone bugging or fighting someone, and doing something naughty to get attention. Kys had my full attention and we both loved it! Made me realize I need to plan some days, or half days with activities to do one on one more with the boys.
It was fun to mix it up, and I am sure there will be many weekends and activities in the future for some mother/son and father/son bonding! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment