By approving this part of their project I knew that I would have some work to do, and so would Cole in order to make this happen. We all came together and it turned out great, and everyone had fun! We even got some new GREEN Performance shirts.
My 3 BOYS!
Crew and Brody got to drive the gator behind Cole's car in the parade, which I was nervous about in beginning not knowing how they would do, but it turned out so good! They were waving to people, and didn't crash the gator or misbehave by going out of line. The gator also stayed charged the whole time which was an extra bonus. I was not in the parade, but I just walked alongside on the sidewalk just in case they needed to be "redirected" or the gator ran out battery power. There was a lot of waiting and down time so we all tried keeping the boys entertained! What a good looking group! They kept all the candy in the back of gator and threw it out as they walked a long.
Aren't they cute? Tom and Cole the two instructors :) Tom mainly runs the Bellingham location.
We couldn't leave out the little duders. They had a blast cheering us on from the sidewalk with all the grandparents in their Performance gear too! Two peas in a pod, these two!





1 comment:
Colt and i are looking at your blog together. I explained to him that Crew and Brody got to ride the gator in the parade, he was so excited for them and said "I sure miss all of them....do you?" I sure do buddy!!
Post a Comment