Teacher Shannon just does such a wonderful job with these kids, they love her, and that makes the biggest difference when wanting to see them get better and improve their swimming skills.
YEAH BRODES!
Brody can hold his breath for 14 seconds, awesome.
You got it buddy your swimming ALL BY YOURSELF!
He has got his dad in him here, really evaluating the situation and just a little scared about what might happen....
Diving board, this is fun stuff! Why did I wait SO LONG to try it?? :)
Ok...seriously, head first now? Whose kid are you?
Now this little monster, he was a game changer in the whole swimming lesson thing. See I was smart enough to drop him off with Nana (who lives right by Teacher Shannon) all the other days except the LAST day of lessons when I actually wanted to get some pics. This guy wanted to go in the pool, throw things into the pool, sit on my lap, get off my lap, GO HOME he kept yelling, and when I brought him to the play area he hijacked it to the neighbors house... There is one word to describe this strong willed child of ours---INTENSE. Oh yes he can be very happy and sweet, in the right environment, but take him out of his comfort areas, he is hell on wheels! He is one speed, and you better bring your running shoes! Chris makes fun of me, because honestly I can barely catch him these days!So poor Cruiser, didn't really get too many pics of him showing off his very much improved swimming skills because Kys and I were doing "other" things. But this kid is really taking off in his ability to swim. First of all he LOVES swimming, was totally pumped every single day to go. He learned to swim on his own without anything, and feels confident swimming in the deep end and is able to get to the sides if need be. He did an excellent job of listening, and trying his very best. Made him mom very proud, it's so fun to see hard work pay off! Good job CRUISER!
Working on the front stroke!
Love this boy!
Now we are super excited to go back to Crescent Bar again and see what 10 straight days off swimming can do to help them feel more confident in the pool and have a ton of fun! Thank you so much teacher Shannon, you truly are the best at what you do!!!




1 comment:
Nice work Cruiser and Brodes!! I love that pool, it looks like those are awesome swim lessons. You guys will have so much fun swimming with Colt and Jax next week.
Post a Comment