"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Sunday, March 30, 2008

No change :)

Nothing has changed which is good and bad. I am happy to still be pregnant and able to do somethings. Although the days drag on because I am in quite a bit of pain and am still limited to what I can do. My doctor wants me to continue only working part time, but I have her talked into letting me go to work as long as I am careful. Which just means I come home and can't do anything the rest of the day. Spring break is coming and I am excited for that!!

I have a massage set up for this week, I am so excited my body is so tense and tight from contracting all the time.

I will try to post some pictures later this week!

No comments: