"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tuesday Update

The days are passing by and overall today I feel okay. The weekend wasn't great because even though Chris is a TON of help with Crew when they are home it is hard to stay down and not do anything. On Monday I probably got out of the recliner a 4-5 times, so I felt a lot better yesterday. Still contracting, just not as painful. However I did notice if I was up for more than 5 minutes my body would scream at me to sit back down, the same thing happens if I am late on my medication, things pick up within 15 minutes of a missed pill.

So today, I thought I would adventure around SLOWLY just to see what LITTLE bit walking around the house would do. I am upstairs working on some things that I wanted organized before the baby gets here. So of course I am contracting more today, and pretty much just tight with light cramping. So I am heading back down to the recliner, and going to go resume in my "TLC" position. Chris calls it that because I sit there all day and watch the baby story, and all of those other shows on TLC all day long. I hate day time TV!!!

So all in all, things are better when I do nothing, and not good when I try to do things. Who would have guessed that?? At least I have somethings to share with my doctor on Thursday. I am going to do everything in my power to get back to work, I may be uncomfortbale, but as long as my baby is safe, I will try to battle.

No comments: