Sorry I didn't update my blog sooner, but sometimes it is just a process to sit down and actually do it!
My contractions are still around, but things are going a lot better since they have put me on this "limitted" bed rest. In other words, I can go to work, but I have to sit most of the day while I try to teach 32 freshman at a time. Not exacty fun! At home I try to lay around, but being lazy is hard, especially as the weather gets nicer and Crew wants to play. So Chris has had to help out quite a bit. I do have some medication that I take when the contractions start picking up, but mainly I just deal with crampiness and try not to over do it.
I am hoping things get better, I am not asking to be able to go running, I would just like to have to ability to go on walks, play with Crew, and not be so careful about everything!!! So keep us in your prayers :)
Have a great week everyone!
I'm back!
1 month ago




1 comment:
Keep taking it easy! You'll be back to running around in no time. I think about you and your new little one every day. It was great to see you last weekend. Crew is so much fun!
Post a Comment