"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Saturday, May 10, 2008

Curious Crew is 2!

Lots of people wanting to see what I would do to the cake, to my mom's surprise I didn't try to attack it like I did last year.
Wow, this cake looks good!
I love all of this attention!
It was so cute when we all sang happy birthday, he just pretended to sing with us, and clapped at the end.
Crew had a little bit of trouble blowing out candles, I guess we should have practiced before :) He made some good attempts though!
So with the Curious George themed party I made sure to get monkey faces and party hats, but Taylor was the only one really wanting to participate in wearing them!
Tay Tay and Lane, the only kids at the party, along with Crew the 3 of them kept everyone pretty entertained.
Mom get this hat off of me, please don't make me wear it!!

I got a lot of really nice gifts from everyone, thank you!!! I even got a baby boy doll, stroller, and diaper bag pack from Kassi and kids so I can practice helping my mom when the new baby comes. Some other cool things that I got were, an outdoor basketball hoop, a John Deere pedal tractor with trailor, a carhart jacket with Nice Lawns embroided, puzzles, books, additional pieces for my train set, baseball pants and mitt, monkey pool, ESPN practice batter that loads balls to swing at, money for savings, and other little fun things!! THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE!!!



1 comment:

Pemberton Family said...

Happy Birthday Crew! Looks like you had a great day, I can't wait to see you in June! Love, Colt.