You can view Kyler's hospital picture here: http://www.newbabynews.net/hospitals/stj5/public/stj5birthannouncement.pl?babyID=h5-12647
Here are some pictures of just Kyler, he has features that remind me of both of my boys, a lot of people say he looks more like Crew, but I think he is Kyler :)
Kyler is a big eater, and really he has been feeding non stop I swear for the last 24 hours, and I am exhausted. On top of eating, he is really gassy and fussy, so when I am not feeding him we are trying to get him settled. Hopefully this will pass soon. I think I have gotten a combined 6 hours of sleep the last two nights... Not that any of my other boys were all star sleepers, but they never cried as much as him, not even Crew.
Crew and Brody are still very much interested in the baby and have been quite the helpers.
Brody has gotten down how to burp baby, and loves to pat his head, Kyler had a hair full of Cheetos because Brody was being so "nice" to the baby.
Boys are back this afternoon for their first night, maybe we will all sleep??? :)




5 comments:
He has big hands!! He reminds me more of Crew only much smaller:) what a cutie . Hope you get some sleep soon. Sorry about earlier I was walking into walmart and lost reception then I got a call that we could get our H1N1 vaccines so we rushed downtown to do that. Praying you get some rest.
Oh, he is SO cute!!! What a little sweetie. :)
I saw Crew in him too! Isn't it funny how you and Chris can have 3 boys and each of them are so unique and their own person. I am amazed sometimes at that. He is a doll, sorry about the crying though. Sometimes I would put a blanket in the dryer and swaddle Sage with it(not too long though), or put it on her tummy and put her weight on it with her belly down on my leg, I did this with a heating pad and mostly a hot water bottle too when she was gassy, with the mylicon drops too. But the warmth and pressure on her tummy helped. I even heard it was a good cure for colic. I remember the first few nights and how tired I was, I thought I would drop Sage...but enjoy this time, because as I am sure you know, they grow up way too fast!!
oh ya and bicyle legs where you push them back and forth, rubbing his belly from the inside out, and rubbing his feet were also things they showed us in the NICU when Sage was born. She would eat so much that she would, as one nurse put it, "over fill her little tank" so she was gassy and fussy, and these warmth and movement tricks they taught us worked, and then warm baths when you can.
He is such a cutie Julie! Congratulations! Hope you guys start getting some more rest soon. Enjoy him!
Post a Comment