We got Kyler scheduled to have an evaluation tomorrow at Children's. They had a cancellation so they were able to get us in. Answer to prayer! My pediatrician talked about him having to most likely have a scope done, but I guess if that is the case they will have to schedule a separate appointment, and will not be able to have that tomorrow... Which means that we might not know exactly what is going on tomorrow, but we are staying hopeful that they will find an answer or at least be able to start treating the problem based on this evaluation. We just want him to be more comfortable and to be able to eat more.
Thank you everyone for your continued prayers!
I'm back!
2 weeks ago




4 comments:
I am glad they got you in so quick! Call me when you know more tomorrow. Are you going by yourself?? Wish I was closer so I could take the boys for you:( Miss ya!
Hi, You don't know me but I stumbled across your blog...I have my son testing but at first they thought he might have Pyloric Stenosis...Something that can happen in the first few weeks of life.
Hoping everything works out..I have 3 kids and I understand the long, dark, sleepless nights...
I hope you were able to get some answers at the appointment today. Let us know if you were able to get any information to help Kyler. Thinking of you guys lots!
Thanks for the phone update last night Julie. I can't tell you how much I've been thinking about you this weekend. I hope Kyler's night continued to go well & you can bring him home today. We will be back up this weekend to be with my mom so maybe I can swing by and check in on you guys. Keep me updated, love ya!
Post a Comment