Chris is loving his boys too, and doesn't hesitate to bring the camera out and take some pics.

All of the boys love wearing Chris' bandanna's... Pretty cute Kys

Blowing on Kyler's tummy, Crew can really entertain him for long periods of time, Kyler just adores him.


You are probably thinking that all we do is take pictures around here, well it seems that way, Crew is always wanting his picture taken with Kyler, and with everything seeming more "normal" everyday we are having so much fun, so with that comes lots of pictures, and then I guess more blog posts... So ENJOY :) (or tune out)
4 comments:
Hey Juls
Looks like you guys had lots of fun at the park. Cant wait to be home in the summer and take the kids swimming and to the park. Loves and hugs
AWWW that picture of Crew and Kyler is soooo cute! Kyler is looking bigger and older, I hardly recognize him anymore. Your boys all look like brothers yet they each have there very own look, but of course they are all SO CUTE!!! The weather here has been beautiful too but today is the first day I am going to actually get a chance to enjoy it. I am heading to the park as soon as work is over! Keep the blog posts coming.....
Haha you had to post the bandana! Oh Mr. Michaels! :)
Keep the posts coming! I enjoy reading them and seeing you guys! I really wished that we all lived closer together. All our kids would have so much fun together. Juls - You've been such a great mother. It seems like just yesterday that you were dealing with Kyler's colicy issues and now he's a new baby. I'm so happy you've gotten through it. You are strong and amazing. Only you could do it! Miss you and hope to see you sometime soon. Love ya
Post a Comment