Last week I had some pictures done for
Kyler's 3 month. It was not great timing considering he was ready for nap when Kerri (
Holleman Photography) came to do them, so he was very fussy and not cooperating very well... So we didn't get any of his famous wide open mouth full face smiles. But I am so happy with the pictures we did get and
in between bouncing and and swaddling him to get any pictures at all. 6 month pictures should go much smoother, right
Kyler?

1
12
3 comments:
AHHH but they still turned out so cute! Love his outfit:) You would never know he is a screamer, he looks so peaceful in all the pictures! Counting down the days until March. I need to see you soon.
I love those pictures Julie...they are too cute...I cannot tell who is looks like more...Glad to hear everything is going back to normal.
awww..kyler is so SO cute! #7 is my favorite :) To me, he looks like Brody!
Post a Comment