"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Friday, April 2, 2010

6 Years & Seattle Trip

Chris and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary by bringing the boys down to Seattle. We left a little later than planned because we all woke up with colds that morning, but we didn't let that spoil our fun. We went to the Children's Museum in Seattle Center and the boys had a blast. They were fully entertained for over 2 hours. There are a ton of pictures from there, and you can see how much fun they had exploring, climbing, and playing with everything. We took them last year too, but they got so much more out of it this year!
After the museum we hung out and watched the huge fountain, which the boys thought was so cool. Crew kept talking about wanting to go up to the space ship (space needle) and watch it get launched to outer space! Maybe next year :)
Afterwards we headed to spend the night at our favorite hotel the Embassy Suites and we had a great time swimming, running around and looking at the fish, and just hanging out in our room. Crew wanted to live there, he said he didn't want to leave. I think we got a lot of looks from people throughout our stay there with our 3 little boys, probably wondering why we would even attempt a vacation :) It was busy to say the least, but overall the boys did great, and we will definitely be going back again soon!
Chris and I did end up going out to dinner for our anniversary when we got back so Papa and Memi and Cole and Becca watched the boys so we could take a break with just the two of us. 6 years, it has flown by, but we have been through so much together and I pray that we have many more wonderful years together as a family! Chris and I have become quite the team running our zone defense with our kids!





Love my Ergo carrier
They even joined in on a dance party...





Driving the bus





Mom and the boys


They love to swim!

3 comments:

The Mulder Family said...

Congratulations on 6 years...I cannot believe that you have already been married that long...I understand though things fly by...enjoy your time with your family of 5!!

Auntie Rae Rae said...

Happy Anniversary! I cant believe its been that long. What an eventful last few years. We miss you all & look forward to many more fun memories to come!

Aunt Deuce said...

Hey Jules

The boys are growing up so quickly! Kyler is getting SO SO big. At a quick glance I would still think that is Brody, haha jk. I cant wait to get home and take part in those fun trips

Love ya