"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Father's Day Weekend

Happy Father's Day!  Chris was on nights so we missed having him around for the actual day, but we had fun painting some pictures to surprise him with and got him some BBQ accessories.  Our boys kept telling the dad's happy Mother's Day, it was pretty funny.  I guess they know who is most important! :)
Chris these boys are 100% YOU (ha), and I am so thankful that you are such a great dad.  With the energy and challenges that their craziness brings I am glad I have someone there that can keep up with them.  We have a big job together and I am so blessed and thankful to have you on this journey.  WE LOVE YOU!!!!
 We got together with my family for a salmon and rib BBQ, very good! 
 Jess and Dad
Adding another father to the family, CONGRATS JEFF AND RAE, and baby coming this Christmas!!!  We are beyond excited and cannot wait for this cousin!  A girl!!!??
Lots of games outside, it so great being at our parents houses', these boys LOVE the space to run and be boys.
'Ruby Baby' giving some high fives to Kys

Ready or Not we have one of the busiest summers planned since I could remember.  Between basketball camp starting this week, swimming lessons, little rookies soccer camps, three weddings and all the festivities that go with those, we are trying to find some time for a family vacation in between what is planned and Chris' schedule!
 Before basketball camp---they do love each other!
 Poor girl--get use to it Kendallita!
So precious, she looks so old with her pony on top!

So glad we could welcome summer today with weather over 70 degrees! Pool was out, and plenty to do outside.  Can't wait for the summer memories to come!

1 comment:

michele said...

These pics are soo fun!! I am so glad you are going to Crescent Bar in July! It is such a fun family vacation place!