"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Soccer & Last Day

I thought I was 'done' with Spring, but came across these pictures! It's hard to stay on top it with all the pictures I take. 
I was almost more sad for his last day of preschool than I was for his first.  Teacher Melinda, Gina, and Sherry have been wonderful.  Wow time flies.  :(
Grandma Biv was a little sad too, knowing that she won't be picking him up from preschool any more either, good thing Brody will be ready for her!

How could I forget about soccer.  It was a lot of fun for Crew to play and us to watch these 5 & 6 year olds learn to play.  Crew enjoyed keeping score at all times, and making sure we were watching and knowing exactly what was going on.  He got most excited when he scored a goal (duh) and was so proud, cute.  For some reason he also always wanted to play goalie, but never got the concept of being able to use your hands to stop the ball, he would just run and kick, which made for some interesting saves, and some other goals scored against him... :)  Go Brown Tigers!
Left footed just like his dad and papa
Him and Carter getting too hot, what's new, and taking there shirts off during the game...
Good thing after games they always got treats, the coach a high school senior, Kathryn, who I had in class as freshman, did awesome with these kids. 
Ky and Brody made a rare appearance to the games.  Better if they stay behind, unless I want to be running the whole game!
Crew and Gannon
Cousin Kader
Rain or shine soccer is played, I even got to coach a game (never played soccer in my life) because their coach had to set up from prom.  I now know why I enjoyed those inside sports better, what a mess!!!! :)

No comments: