My sweet Brodes
Preschool is wrapping up this week, and they had a packed spring schedule as well, I am so impressed with LC's preschool, Crew has come SO FAR in the two years he has been there. We did have another home project with a Letter Float, we had fun finding things that started with "P" and decorated the shoebox so he could pull it through the school hallways for their Letter Parade.
A favorite for sure was bike day, which they got to ride their bikes around the bus loop, and even wash them. Crew was excited he could ride without training wheels for this fun day...
Farmer's Day Parade, Nana is missing from this picture, but we had a great time watching the parade. Never a dull moment and not without any laughs :)
Oh Kys, you are getting more and more love able each day. He now has decided to take a 3 hour nap in the afternoons, wow, none of my other kids did that. Thank you Ky Kys, I guess you are making up for your earlier behavior :)
Come on SUMMER, bring us plenty of park, pool, and play time weather!




1 comment:
I miss the Farmer's Day parade!! I love Ky's binkie! Your boys are very cute!
Post a Comment