"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Monday, August 20, 2012

Bad News Bandits

Chris is definitely leaving his mark on these boys.  If you know my husband you often see him running, mowing lawn, or just lounging with one of these silly things on.  So often that the boys now think this type of look is cool.  Great.  As their mother I only have so much control, it scares me to know that Chris will be the male figure for four boys, look out world, four Price boys and all their wild and craziness!
Lots of laughs and giggles in between what can seem like the longest days with all the fighting and wrestling.  I am glad God only gives you what you can handle, but there is a lot of days where I am questioning... :)  And the big question is, what will ONE MORE do to this mix?
Just a little fun photo shoot- I am finding that boys like a few accessories too.

No comments: