Sarah and the kids joined me and we met up with Shannon and her girls as well. We took full advantage of FREE everything which included pony rides, Frisbee art, multiple jump houses, train rides, ice cream, scavenger hunts, face painting, BBQ food, mechanical bull riding, playgrounds, cupcake contest, and one of the cooler things was the theme was the Olympics so they had they "Olympics" set up and events that the kids could participate in. Very cool.
As long as we are in town, I think this will definitely be an annual event!
Cruiser, Brodes, Dane, and Hai's, showing off their bull riding stamp--so TOUGH!
The 3 girls--Hayden, Emery, and Finnley and Hailey! I am constantly reminded how easy girls are at this age, they were so calm and obedient, and didn't kick, fight, punch, push, or run away once! :)
Getting instructions for the wheel chair bball
A lot harder than it looks!
Ping pong balls shooting at him over 100 mph!
The many faces and emotions of bull riding--Crew and Hai's did great, Brody and Dane were all talk and actually had to stop the ride... :)
ENOUGH!!
Frisbee art
I think we may have a future gymnast on our hands-
Rotated between train rides and getting multiple ice cream treats from the Schwanns truck
Did I mention everything was FREE? For all the games and fun activities we did and food we ate I can't even count how much that would have cost. Oh and the most important part was the kids had a blast and they were wiped out! Until next year-





1 comment:
That is so cool! Is it for everyone who works at BP including other contracters? Adam shoulda told me :)
Post a Comment