First off--trike races (plasma for Ky). 2 garbage cans set up and they had to race and do "x" amount of laps to be the winner. Later we added in the hose and would squirt them as they passed by. Papa took this pretty darn seriously and was waving in the winners by the finish line and was counting laps. Ha.
Oh and the competition was fierce, which led to some crashing and some cheap cut off moves...
Bryce just chilled on the sideline
Anticipating the water he was going to have to drive though!
And the winner is...
Lots of slip n sliding in between
Go Kys!
Popsicles are a must
I think these last couple pics are front a different night, but I love this pic!
Bocce and croquet--some serious weapons
Triple threat, I don't think it will be too much longer, especially with the help of number 4 for these boys take on their uncles and papa's no problem! Need help? Poor Cruiser's taking the heat at the bottom of the pile.
Thanks for hosting Nana and Papa, added games and lots of entertainment made for a fun family night!




No comments:
Post a Comment