I took Crew and Lane back again on a separate day and they had a good time going on lots of rides. Crew also got to hang out with Lane a night to watch him and Taylor show their cows and also got spoiled and played lots of carnival games and probably had way too much sugar. When he got home way past curfew at 10:00 pm and came running in the house full blast hitting me with one of those large blow up squeaky hammers I knew he had a FUN night!
Bumper cars! New favorite!
We met up with Kendall and Court to look at all the animals
Patiently..ha...Waiting for the rides to open
Don't let this picture fool you, Brodes didn't actually get to ride on here, he chickened out right before they started the roller coaster and go off...Ky made it only to the afternoon/Derby time, he is not a very well contained stroller kid, and has no problem letting the world know that he will just run any direction, and a lot faster than me or I want to be these days!
After dinner at the PTA booth with the whole fam, the boys had plenty of time to wrestle and play on all the tractors, another favorite.
Derby time!
Bryce's first derby!
Nana and Papa love seeing the boys reaction
Bryce checking out his crazy cousins
It was cute--until you see the big DROOL, Crew freaked out, it was pretty funny that Bryce had his own way of 'fighting' back
Crew and Lane buddy day!
This is the ride what finally did Crew in--every time I could see him come around he looked like he was going to throw up, the poor girl next to him was trying to keep him calm and help him relax. Of course I was sick just watching the ride, it was painful to watch and know exactly how he was feeling!
Time for for some 7up and a break from the rides
My parents also took the boys back to the MONSTER truck show later that week, I think these boys got spoiled at the fair!
Chris and I even went on a little date night to the Billy Currington concert. Other than it was million degrees out and I felt like I was going to pass out in the mob of people, it was a nice night... :)
Oh the fair, oh how I LOVE you... BUT I am always happy to see you GO at the same time...




No comments:
Post a Comment