"All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth" He finally lost it, after quite a few days of heavy dramatics he finally lost it while wrestling with his brother. :)
Teamwork makes the dreamwork-- I could have sat there all morning watching them empty the dishwasher together. Yes it may seem like a simple routine thing, but as brothers or siblings we don't always have the nicest way to communicate or "help" each other, this day was completely different, they were telling each other where things go, and just being nice boys. I would like to bottle that up and hope for some more times like this!Becca through me a surprise baby shower, and even though I felt guilty for having a shower for my 4th baby (I had one for Crew), it was so nice to see everyone and get some new things for the babe, because after 3 boys, there were very few survivors! We ended up buying quite a bit for this new guy, so the shower was super helpful! So after the shower we got pedicures which was the perfect way to prepare and get ready to meet the newest addition in Christmas spirit!
I normally love to get our tree and decorated for Christmas the weekend after Thanksgiving, and being so close to my due date this year was no different. Chris always shakes his head, but ends up going a long with it, and hey you can never be too ready or prepared right?
Because we were so busy this fall we missed out on Stoney Ridge for the pumpkin patch, so we made sure to pay them a visit for our Christmas tree. They have the best live nativity scene, fresh warm cider donuts, and plenty of territory for the kids to stomp around!
Brodes
Cruiser
Kys
A real camel, who ended up pooping right in front of us, bad timing because my ever so mature boys had to tell everyone about it- oh my.
Brought out the binoculars!
My Rudolph decorators!
Found a small tree and fits perfectly in the corner!
We welcomed papa home after 8 weeks of being in Texas!
Thanksgiving was so great with both of our families this year!
Happy November and we hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and is geared for a a month filled with Christmas celebrations!




No comments:
Post a Comment