"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Thursday, December 20, 2012

Beckett's Newborn Pics

Where have I been? Good question, but even though it has been 2 months, and about 15 posts behind, I will keep my promise this time to get caught up!  As you can probably imagine now trying to sort through 100's pics and organize my thoughts are very hard, especially when I can't even remember what I did yesterday!  So keep checking back and thanks of those who have been patient with me, its a crazy life over here...

Here are Beckett's Newborn Pics and birth annoucement.  Brea Bateman photography took them, and we are so happy with how they turned out!  My boys actually look somewhat angelic in them, what a cover up! I will treasure these pictures forever, love them!

Birth Annoucement
Front side
Backside


My favorite!

We love you baby Beck Becks!

No comments: