Bobo in the blue/white plaid, getting ready to sing!
So cute!
And then there is Cruiser, he started out GREAT and since the program lasts the full service it can be pretty long for the younger kids, so we caught him yawning and not paying attention to all the motions... hmmm.. We had to laugh. He tried hard! :)
All ready to go in his church outfit. I was just proud that we all made it out of the house on time with so much going on! This family of 6 is a workout!
I love this picture, our Halloween costumes get used year around in our house. I enjoy being home with these boys getting to see their imaginations play out! Except for some reason superhero's always seem to get into fights! :)Dodge ball time! I will never forget Crew's face when he comes running into the house with the flyer for dodge ball all excited for me to play with him again this year. Little did he know it was a week before I was due to have Beckett, and I had to break it to him slowly that mom really wasn't in dodge ball "shape". Good thing Kassi sold him on coming after school and hanging out with Lane and she took both of them. We will get em next year buddy!
BoBice cousin Bryce turns 1! Gotta love some wrestle time...
A new trick they try to pull off, 3 way piggy back ride!
We got him matching pj's to be apart of the superhero club!
We visited Santa at John Deere. Brody jumped right up and told Santa everything he wanted, wasn't shy at all, and Kys was not having it, ran the other way.
At least there was cookie and popcorn in the deal!
Along with trying to keep the kids busy and entertained, I was on my last days of pregnancy ready to get this baby out of me! We also had the Roberts and DeJager Family extended family Christmas' which I did not get any pics of. Gotta love the craziness of the season!




No comments:
Post a Comment