Preschool, Dane, and fun go hand in hand. These two are pretty much inseparable. Sarah brought out her expertise design skills and made the boys special shirts for "spot day" at preschool. Aren't they cute?
Chris got to take the boys on the pumpkin patch field trip this year. He had a blast and so did the kids. Of course the bus ride was a definite highlight!
Brodes perfect pumpkin!
The Kramer Family farm has some cool things for the kids to do, like milking a cow!
What's October without FOOTBALL! Rain or shine the boys couldn't get to the Lion's games quick enough. Crew and some of his buddies, Lane, Brady, and Westyn were at most of the games. It would be pretty fun to pull this pic out again in high school and see if they are still as crazy about football as they are now and are actually wearing a jersey on the field playing...October also brings my birthday, it was almost harder turning 31 this year. I am old. But I felt very celebrated to have my 3 boys, Kader, and Mr. Kallen all on my lap while 8 months pregnant, being squished! Oh how I love these Price boys! (And Kennadi too, but she wasn't in the pic)
Oh BoBice!
Some more birthday love at Nana's with the Price/Roberts' boys! Yes Brody does a have a doll in his hands, he was practicing for baby... I have plenty of helpers on my hands.
Wearing dads hats- they almost fit these kids already!
Corn maze with Kaiden, Lane, and Trey. Crew is certainly blessed with great boys in his grade, and knowing the parents makes it so fun for everyone.Crew's and Hai's in the same class on a field trip to the fire station and library. Crew will never admit that Hailey is his girlfriend (fine with me he is 6, plenty of time for that!) but this is such a cute picture, love this girl and can't wait to see these two grow up as friends... :)
I get the privilege to work in Crew's class on Fridays, which wasn't something I could do when teaching myself, so it has been great to see him in action.
Call is lazy or smart, but instead of carving we did the potato head pumpkins this year. It seems like carving interest with these boys only lasts about 10 minutes, so it turns into mom and dad doing all the work anyway!
Oh Kys! You are just busy being a mama's boy! Naughty as ever, and giving your mom lots to worry and deal with your eating.
Yes Spice is still around, and continues to earn her nickname "Bat cat" because she climbs the window screens and hangs from them when wanting to come into the house. I am surrounded my "super hero's" I swear!
Turtles!!!! Our new favorite!
Kys had a hot date to the library for story hour with Kendall one morning. Looks like she is already telling him who is boss :)
First time for everything, Kys fell asleep in the stroller!
A little carnival action at Vossbeck, left Chris, Bill, and Rob taking ALL the kids to the carnival while us girls went out and celebrated Sarah's 30th!
A little Halloween fun, orange pancakes with choc chips for the faces. It's about as crafty as this mom gets!
Well I hope everyone has been enjoying this beautiful FALL like we have. More to come on the blogging stay tuned.






No comments:
Post a Comment