
Crew, my mom (Nana) and I had our own March Madness today by going the Easter Extravangza at the fair grounds this morning. It was HUGE, 30+ carnival games, face painting, train rides, Easter egg hunts, puppet shows, you name it. My mom's church was putting on the event, there were over a 1000 people there.

Crew of course didn't understand what it meant to wait in line. Any game that had a ball at it, he would run up and start trying to play. My mom did all the work of course, I just stood there and tried to sit too.

Spin art, cool huh? Too bad we didn't stay long enough to pick it up dried. It got to be way too crazy, and Crew was running everywhere cutting kids in line and wanting a turn right away so after 30 minutes we ended up leaving.

Before we left we did manage a picture with the Easter bunny, but of course there was too much going on for Crew to look at the camera!

We concluded our outing with a trip to Burger King so Crew could play on the toys, he loves going head down on the slide.

This is Chris' version of March Madness. Him and Crew watching games in our bed, just chilling. Crew loves to hang out with Chris, although it doesn't last long until he is on to the next thing.

Here they are doing a litte pre game stretching. There was a big game a head and they had to get ready!

Big stretch!

I just had to throw this picture in here too, Crew is really starting to like showers, and getting water on his head, before he would always freak out, and plus because of his tubes in his ears I didn't want to encourage it.
2 comments:
This post was hilarious, I loved all the Easter pics and can just see Crew running everywhere not wanting to miss a thing. Glad to know that my husband is not the only way laying on the couch watching tv today! The weather here is beautiful and I wanted to take Colt on a hike with the dogs but Dave wants to watch basketball. MEN!! Hope you are feeling all right. Have fun with the Easter egg hunt.
Crew is so fun! I'm glad you got to get out of the house for a bit and it looks like Crew had a great time! I can definitely see how he can be a handful! Hope you guys had a nice Easter. Miss and love you lots!
Post a Comment