About my sweet
Brodes... He is truly such a carefree, loving, cuddle bug, that just makes me smile. Love you Bo Bo's!

He finishes his meal by putting on his "hat", so bath time has become a 2 times a day deal. He stacks his left over waffle pieces on his head and chicken nuggets with ketchup...

Starting to color when we get the colors out with Crew. Pretty much just wants to throw them though...

This has become Brody's chair, and he is loving his reading time.... I love this age!

I didn't think Brody would ever be able to make a basket in this hoop, but his brother has been teaching him how to do it, and they seriously are always playing basketball and catch in the hallway... :)

Good follow through dude!

So sweet.... But so naughty at times, he is use to having Crew getting the blame for everything, but he is pretty good at pulling fast ones on us too!


What 1 1/2 year old likes coffee? Brody!!!! Not a good thing!

He two "
neenies" He always has to have these both when he sleeps, and throughout the day.
Brodes you are growing so fast, where did my baby go?
4 comments:
Very cute! Sage has started to play hide and seek with me..she sneaks out the doggy door and freaks me out...lol...I found duplicates of her "blankie" at the outlet mall and bought them all because I am always washing that thing...now I have a spare. People always says it goes by so fast, and it does!!
Baby is gone :( But he's so much fun and really so dang cute! That kid and his coffee cracks me up! haha What an addict :) I loved dinner and can't wait to bring our little guy over for more dates! Thanks again for having us!! Tell Chris I said thanks for letting us watch The Bachelor! haha He seemed thrilled ;)
So cute, Jules. The picture of Brody with his plate on his head totally reminds me of Tycen. He loves to put everything on his head...socks, hangers, balls, and especially forks, spoons, and food (the messier the better!). He thinks it's such a neat trick. I hope we can get our kids together sometime!
Love love love these cute pictures of Brodes. Oh I miss that sweet little boy. He is such a sweetie!! I miss his mom more though:)
Post a Comment