Enough said right? The boys have not been feeling too hot this week, not great timing with all the fun things going on, and Chris on nights. Kyler has his first double ear infection and his chest is bad, and Brodes has a yucky viral infection. So between the two of them I have been up 4-6 times a night, and more often just hearing them coughing and crying on the monitors. Crew claims he is getting sick and keeps telling me he had the "hard coughs". He actually is full of snot though too, what's new? Even if the boys aren't technically sick, we always have snot noses over here.
As we know everything is that much worse when the kids are sick. Every fight, struggle, and step they take requires much more dramatics and tears than necessary. We have a bunch of girls over here, I thought boys were suppose to be tough! Ear plugs would be nice, but really I should just be a shoulder for them to keep snotting on...
To top it off Crew stubbed his toe really bad tonight and has been crying off and on about it, he normally is pretty tough, and he keeps saying how bad his body hurts and he feels his heart. This is the worse stubbed toe I have seen, so I have his foot propped up, Scooby Doo on TV, and bunny chocolate milk, all of his favorites for my injured little Crusier!
Hopefully this weeks brings some healthier boys!
I'm back!
2 weeks ago




5 comments:
Oh dear Jules! haha However, Cruiser sounds like he might be in heaven! :) I can only imagine how the fights are going...but I'm sure they'll be getting back to normal this week....we can hope! :) Gotta have all our ducks in a row for the end of June!! Can't wait!!
Oh Jules...if it isn't one thing it is another! :) You seriously are wonder mom!!
Hang in there...at least it just runny noses :) Get well for summer coming!!
ugh sorry, sick kids is no fun! We have an electric snot sucker that we got at riteaid that I live by when Sage is snotty. It sounds gross but it sucks their snot right out of their head and helps her breathe better...that and spending the night in the bathroom with the shower running. Hang in there!
Yucky! Hope those sweet boys get to feeling better soon. At least they have a momma who loves them and can spend all day taking care of them:). Miss you Jules. I am struggling and want to hear your voice just so we can talk. Love ya got to get to track!
Post a Comment