*They managed to find 3 'stinky' isles
*Played hide and go seek with their popcorn bags
*Picked out plenty of stocking stuffers for Spice
*After their behavior got a little naughty (they were doing down hill fast) we had to play the game where they watched the store cameras and videos to show them that Santa was watching them...
*They made many new friends with the other people waiting with their pets (I think we were the only ones with out pets, haha)
So every outing is an adventure, even to the Co-op to see Santa, and believe or not, we got all 3 of them to sit on Santa's lap and smile for a picture. I thought for sure Brody and Kyler would have been scared... Kendallita joined us too, although she wasn't too sure about Santa this year!
Brodes--he wants everything Spiderman!
Crew--wants video games!
KyKy's--just hurry up mom, 5 seconds is up!
Kendallita and Court
Spiderman got the biggest surprise this week when Nana went all out with everything Spiderman! Hat, gloves, underwear, pajamas, slippers, and bath soap, What a lucky boy.... He wears this stuff everywhere and we can barely get it off to wash it. Pretty awesome Nana!
It's been YEARS since I have been to the skating rink, and so I thought taking the boys would be a fun little activity to do while we are on break. Get out of the house and burn some energy! Sarah and the kids came too, we left Karter and Kys with a babysitter so we could help the older kids out. Sarah and I both skated too, and I have to laugh because after about 30 minutes the kids got bored (the boys did) and wanted to just pretend play the video games, and yet Sarah and I are still out there skating, it was funny at the time... :)
Hailey, Crew, and Lane
Brodes got the hang of it a little after we had them tighten his wheels, he was flying all over the place before they did that!
Hailey did awesome, the rest of them are still learning...They all had some good falls though!
Brodes and Dane
I think he laid down for a couple minutes just hanging out.... :)
Well a good start to break, and looking forward to some more quality time with the boys and the family this coming week!





No comments:
Post a Comment