"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Saturday, December 31, 2011

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

What a year to reflect on, and so much to be thankful for with our three healthy boys.  Never a dull moment in this house!  Although it's always a work in progress and doing our best with schedules, and raising our boys, we survived the craziness, and we feel truly blessed this season.  Thank you to everyone that has been a part of this year, we love you all!  We are excited to see what God has in store for our family in 2012.
We celebrated a VERY LOW key New Year's, which is exactly what we needed.  Chris was on nights, and selfishly I just wanted to relax and not have any ciaos (well not more than the normal).  So Sarah and I had dinner with the kids and we just played if off like any other night, and kids were in bed by 7:30!  What a perfect New Years!  :)  I am not quite as fun as in my babysitting days where I would take the kids and bang pots and pans around the neighborhood, pretty boring over here.. :)

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!

No comments: