"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Thursday, December 6, 2012

Green Light & Counting the Hours

With days, hours, minutes left before we meet our newest bundle I can't help but be a little nervous.  No matter how many kids you have it doesn't get any less stressful just wanting everything to go smoothly, and even with a planned c-section anything can happen.  These last couple weeks have been very rough on my body going in and out of labor with full on contractions, and some time spent in the hospital.  I knew what I signed up for,  and even though it hasn't been easy, it's all worth it, and yes I may be a tad crazy to take on my pregnancies 4 times, I wouldn't never change a thing.  God has taught me so much in some of the longest nights and days, and shown me over again the blessings I have been given.  I don't like to rely on people, I am a pretty independent person, but wow I am reminded time in time again how special the people are in my life.  Thank you to everyone that has helped with kids and just being here for support!  Now let's have a baby! :)
Our little Christmas 'monkey'!  Less than 4 days until we get to meet him!  I had this elf hat made by Button Designs, thought we could get into the Christmas spirit a bit.  I never thought I would want a baby during the holiday season, but it really just makes everything that much more special! 
This won't be the going home outfit so to say, but Brody can't wait to get his baby superman in this outfit.  The boys are just beyond estactic right now, they evaluate my every move, and constantly are asking when, and talk about what the baby will do, how they are going to help, and have a million questions about the hospital and how the baby is cut out of me.  They really want to watch, must be a boy thing. 
Definition of baby #4's nursery.... Master closet.  He will be safe, and warm, so funny how priorities change!


This article could not have come at a better time for me to read.  I highly encourage you click on the link and take 5 minutes to read it.  It is so EASY to take minutes, hours, days, TIME for granted.  Instead of soaking it all in, and realizing God WILL give us what we need.  I know going into this final baby and the experiences I had with Kyler have left me very anxious, and stressed about the possibilities of how our life will be redefined and shaped by this baby.  In God I DO TRUST, and I know that whatever type of baby God gives us, he WILL give me what I NEED, and what is the best for the overall plan.  Please continue to keep us in your prayers as we enjoy these final days as a family of 5, and most importantly the changes and adjustment and JOY that will come along with becoming a family of 6.  All in God's timing. 
(Click on the above link, you won't be sorry!)

Well I literally pumped out like 8 blog posts in a couple days to get the final items checked off my "to do" list, and I think our little guy was waiting for the green light.  Well you have the green light baby boy, come when you are ready, or we will see you bright and early Monday morning. We couldn't be more EXCITED to meet your beautiful face so very soon! We love you!!!!

Well friends and family, you will here from us next when we are a family of 6, we can't wait to share the news with you! 

Last pregnancy picture

3 comments:

Pemberton Family said...

Jules! Your doing awesome. So proud of you for your positive attitude these last few weeks, I know its SO hard but your amazing! I'm praying for you and baby Bruiser (that is what I am calling him until he gets here:)) everyday. Love you so much and am so glad you are my friend. Can't wait to see him and looking forward to meeting him in February because by that point I am going to have serious baby fever!

The Van Prices said...

Like Car said - You are doing SO awesome Jules! I love your hourly update and I feel extremely anxious for this little guy as well. I'm sure not as much us you but you guys are on my mind most of my day these days! I'm convinced you're going to get a 'VanPrice' baby ;) You're made of some tough stuff my dear! Thank God for family right?! Love you!! DAYSSSSS!!!

The Mulder Family said...

Julie...I am SO EXCITED for you to welcome your 4th boy into the family, how special!! I have been thinking about and praying for your family constantly this weekend and look forward to hearing about the arrival tomorrow morning. I am totally living this "baby" thing through your family right now and I LOVE IT!! Cannot wait to meet him & hear his name!!