"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Friday, March 19, 2010

5 months Old and GROWING Boys

Kyler is now 5 months old, really? It still surprises me how fast they grow...
He can sit by himself for awhile now, but I still put the boppy around him so he doesn't crash as hard. He rolls over both ways, and is getting more and more closer to scooting for certain toys.
Full of smiles, and is starting to recognize other people besides Chris and I. He is getting a lot better at being left with other people too, but no guarentees he won't cry still, we have a major momma's boy on our hands :) I have started with rice cereal just a little, he is not super crazy about it yet, so I am not forcing it. Thank goodness for electric toothbrushes, Brodes is a brushing machine!
Crew giving Kyler the vibrating teether and he says it helps Kyler's teeth grow so he can be a big boy too... Crew is so good with him, he holds him for me while I make bottles, and if he is crying to talks to Kyler ever so sweetly (it cracks me up) to help settle him down. He tells people he has a baby named Kyler, and that he is his own baby.
Jump up! Go Kyler Go!
Trying out the cool new sunglasses we got the other day, all ready for many stroller rides and trips to the park! When I look at this picture it is so crazy how fast these boys are growing before my eyes. I just want to remember all the things the say and do, and not miss anything. They all seem to be eating a ton, and hitting growth spurts just in time for some new spring clothes... I can't keep enough food in the house and they are still so young! I can't imagine how much food they will eat as they get older, boys!!
So happy to have the next 4 days together as a family with Chris off. Hopefully the weather stays nice and we can do lots of fun things! 2 on 3 is so much more fun than 1 on 3 :)

1 comment:

Pemberton Family said...

That sunglasses picture is hilarious! Kyler doesn't even look like the same little baby anymore. Glad you have some "help" this weekend. We are planning to spend tomorrow with my mom and dad so that should be fun. Its supposed to be 70 degrees here tomorrow so you can bet I am going to get a nice long run in too:) Good talking tonight even though it was too short! Miss ya.