"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Monday, March 29, 2010

He Said What?

Crew is always having new things come out of his mouth, they are quite funny and I always seem to forget them when I come to post something about it. I am continually amazed at what he remembers too, that kid does not forget a thing.

I had found his DVD he had been looking for
Crew said "Oh mom you are such a good finder where did you find this? You just come here right now and give me a BIG hug my sweet mommy!"

Randomly though out the day is he always tells me that he "likes me and loves me"

He saw a baby Kendall's birth announcement on the fridge (I had never told him who it was) and he said "That looks like baby Kendall!" (I told him it was) "I thought so mom! Baby Kendall always has her eyes closed and sleeps a lot, our baby Ky Ky just cries!"

There will be times when Kyler is crying and I will show signs of being frustrated and say things like come on Kyler please just stop crying, or something like that, Crew will say "Mom! Kyler is just a baby, he is going to cry, that is what babies do! It is okay!" Crew will sooth him and say "Ky Ky is it okay Honey, sweetie, just look at me, I am here! Mom is coming, Ky Ky honey it is okay sweetie"

Crew is on this kick where he thinks he is too big for things and so old. He tells me that he is too old to shut his eyes for nap time... He also thinks he doesn't have to finish his meals because his muscles are already big enough....

He still asks me if I have a baby in my tummy (at first I got defensive thinking he thought I looked like I did) but he told me "Mom I want you to have another baby in your tummy, I like babies, we need more kids in this family". (not going to happen Crew, SORRY!)

"Get to work" Crew's favorite thing to just say, whenever he is going to do something he always just say "Let's get to work"

At preschool they must have been taught about grandparents. He is always calling Papa/Memi and Papa/Nana his grandparents. He is often asking me "Mom when do I get to see my grandparents again, I really need to, Papa and Nana and Memi and Papa, they are my grandparents, I love them."

He took the bible from the night stand and wanted to read about Jesus, I told him your Jesus book is upstairs we can get it tomorrow, but he insisted on pretending to read through the big bible and kept saying Jesus and God are the same, Jesus is God, and God is Jesus. I asked him what else he was reading, he said that Jesus wants us to be nice to people.. I said yes he does, I asked Crew if Jesus wanted him to listen and obey his parents, he said yes mom. So I told him maybe we should pray and ask Jesus to help him with that :) He says the sweetest prayers!

MORE TO COME! Gotta love my Cruiser! My wild child, that has such a big heart too!

No comments: