"If something is important you will find a way...if not you will find an excuse"







Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Baby Tay

Josh and Stacey had their precious little baby girl on Friday, Taylor Elizabeth Turrell! We are so excited to welcome another baby girl into the group. We went out this week and brought them dinner and got to meet her and introduce her and the boys. She is so sweet!
Chris looks awfully good with a girl in his arms :)
Proud big brother Cole was at his grandparents so the boys missed playing with him, but loved new baby Tay Tay or just "T".
Dad and Ky
It is so fun to have all of these babies being born! The boys are looking forward to their first cousin little baby "Kade" we call him to be born in May. Cole and Becca have had enough practice with our kids, so the boys will just show him how to be wild and crazy like they are.

1 comment:

The Jernigan Family said...

Tell Josh and Stacey Congratulations! She is beautiful. Kyler looks so big next to her, I can't believe how big he has already gotten. Yes Chris definatly needs a girl...every Daddy needs a little girl. I really like the name Kade, that is cool. I enjoyed your last post too, as I feel the same way!